How to make it
1. Homemade fresh pumpkin puree. Cut the pumpkin in half, remove seeds and fibers and place them cut side down on a roasting pan along with 1 cup of water. Bake at 180 C (350 F) for about 1 – 1 1/2 hours until tender. Scoop out the pulp and puree in a food processor until smooth. Cool before using.
2. Prepare the crust. Mix flour with sugar. Incorporate butter to the flour, using your hands or using a pastry processor, until crumbs are formed. Add the egg, water and oil and incorporate until the dough is homogeneous. Wrap it with plastic and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Roll out the dough and fit the crust to a 10 inch tart pan. Transfer it to freezer for 10 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 230° C (450F).
5. In the meanwhile, prepare the pumpkin filling. Beat sour cream, honey and ground spices in a food processor until well blended. Add pumpkin puree and beat until creamy and smooth. Start adding the eggs one at a time until each egg is absorbed. Pour into prepared crust.
6. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350° bake another 40-50 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.